In 2021 USA Funerals are not cheap. Nation wide the average funeral cost is between $7,000 and $12,000. Do you have that kind of cash sitting around? Does your family have it? This is why you need a burial insurance plan; a small whole life insurance policy to cover your burial cost.
A Senior Care Life Insurance Plan will provide the financial protection your family needs. As a USA Citizen, you will have no more worries about your burial expenses. As your coverage will last your whole life. With your senior whole life policy you will be able to sleep better at night with one major concern off your mind. For our younger seniors, we now have Term Life Insurance Policy With Return Of Premium – see more information further below.
Expenses Associated With Burial Cost
- Hiring a Minister
- Casket cost
- Cost of Cemetery Plot
- Cost of Headstone and Engraving
- Funeral Service Cost
- Wake and Visitation cost
- Casket and family Transportation Cost
Average Funeral Cost in 2021
$7,000 to $12,000
Get an affordable senior life insurance plan with our Best Rates. Your coverage starting in this year – 2021 to cover your final expenses. Our senior care plan will enable your loved ones to pay your burial cost and funeral expenses. We have life insurance plans for seniors age 50+, 60+, 65 ,70 +,75+, 80+ Up to Age 85. We also have additional life policies for seniors up to age 89 with health question requirements. Many of our USA callers are now asking about a Term Life Insurance Policy With A Return Of Premium.
- A Term Insurance Policy with a return of premium rider allows the premiums paid to be refunded back to the policy holder if the the policyholder doesn’t die during the stated term of the policy. This effectively reduces the policyholder’s net cost to zero. The return of premium rider will cost more that a regular term policy as it adds additional cost to the premium of the policy. This policy also called a return of premium life insurance policy.
Easy Phone Application Quick Approval. Call a Licensed Agent at 800-308-9840 OR Fill Out The Contact Form and request a Free Quote and Application for $5000, $10000, $15000, $20000, or $25000 in Whole Life Coverage.
We also have higher coverage available. Our Universal Life Insurance Policies start at $25000 in coverage. You can compare our rates with other companies like seniors united. Term Life Policy with return of premium is also available if you qualify.
At Senior Care Life we shop the Lowest Premium Rates in Whole Life Plans among the Top Major A Rated Senior Life Insurance Companies. Get our 2021 Best Rate QUOTE Today. (No Medical Exam Required)
We have 2 Major Senior Whole Life Insurance Policy Types
- Level Benefit: Health Questions Required To Qualify (Best Rates – NO Waiting Period)
- Guaranteed Acceptance: NO Health Questions Required To Qualify. (For seniors with major health issues)
Your senior care whole life policy’s immediate death benefit will allow your loved ones the ease and flexibility of paying your burial expenses and other outstanding debts. You don’t want to leave your final expense bills on your family.
Get an affordable senior care life insurance plan today. Fill out the Contact Form for a FREE QUOTE from a Licensed Life Insurance Agent. Your Whole Life Policy can cost as little as $1 a day – No Medical Exam Required.
Get a 2021 Senior Care Plan To Cover Your Final Expense Bill
This year in 2021, if you are on a tight budget you need to get a senior life insurance plan. Because as we get older one of our main concern is – Do we have enough money saved up to pay for our funeral? Do we really want to burden our families with our final expense bill? This anxiety can be solved by getting a senior care plan to cover funeral cost. Our life insurance for seniors will save you money. As we shop the lowest premium rates in Whole Life senior life insurance plans. To cover your funeral cost we will get you a burial insurance policy with a Top A Rated USA Life Insurance Company. We can also get you a whole life insurance policy with no waiting period by answering health questions on the application – No Medical Exam Required. Your senior life insurance premium will never increase. This is a key feature of our final expense life insurance plans.
Senior Care Insurance Provide Financial Protection
Getting a senior care insurance plan is easy. For a quote on our burial insurance for seniors, just call 800-308-9840 and fill out the application with a senior care life insurance agent over the phone. Once you are approved you will have coverage for your Whole Life. Fill out the contact form today and get a quote on funeral expense insurance from multiple A Rated final expense insurance companies. Your Senior Care Life Insurance Plan can cost as little as $1 a day – No Medical Exam Required. We have multiple final expense insurance plans available. You may be looking for burial insurance for parents. We have great plans that will provide coverage. Term Life Policy with return of premium is also available if you qualify.
Professional Senior Life Insurance Agents Ready To Serve You.
Our Professional Senior Life Insurance agents are fully licensed in your state and ready to take your call. We specialize in finding you the best life insurance plan for your situation. Even if you are sick and in the hospital, we have a plan for you. We will assist you in finding the best rate plan from a A Rated Senior Life Insurance Company. Please call us Direct at 800-308-9840 if you need a funeral insurance policy or if you have questions on our service. Even If you are in NY or Hawaii, we can get you a Senior Care Plan.
We have two major senior care life insurance plan types available – Simplified Issue Whole Life No Waiting Period and Guaranteed Acceptance Life Insurance No Health Questions and a 2 year waiting period. We also have Term Life policies with return of premium for seniors who are age 65 or younger. Also healthy enough to qualify for coverage. Our simplified issue policies all have qualifying health question requirements. Some life insurance companies may ask you questions on your living conditions. Questions Example; Are you currently bedridden or confined to a hospital, nursing home or long term care facility? Some senior care companies will also ask about specific medical conditions. For example. Have you had any cancer diagnosis or treatment in the last 4 years? Have you ever been diagnosed with kidney failure or liver disease? Any recent diagnosis with a terminal illness? Please note that these are just examples, they also ask other questions. For the Guaranteed Issue or (Guaranteed Acceptance) policies there are No Health Questions and No Medical Exam required. Some of our plans are whole life insurance with no waiting period. Other plans are life insurance without 2 year waiting period. With our multiple options, we have the best life insurance for seniors. Your whole life policy will give your loved ones more flexibility over prepaid funeral plans. As your policy benefit will be paid directly to your beneficiary instead of the funeral home.
Regardless of your medical condition we will find you a senior care plan that will cover you. We know that many of today’s senior citizens suffer from age related illness. Such as Alzheimers, Dementia, Heart Disease, Renal Failure and other diseases. For which sometimes they are unable to get a final expense plan, or get burial insurance coverage.
Senior Care Life Insurance
Some USA life insurance companies will offer you coverage at a very high premium cost. Our Senior Care Life Insurance agents will assist you in getting an affordable life insurance policy through one of our A Rated carriers. We can get you a Whole Life Insurance Policy with No Medical Exam. Even if you have serious end of life related illness or other medical conditions. Even if you are bedridden or confined to a hospital or nursing home, you can get coverage. We can get you a Whole Life Insurance Policy – Qualifying Age 50 to 85.
Senior Life Insurance Coverage Categories
- Depending on the condition, the insurance companies will provide coverage in the following categories. We have great life insurance carriers that provide excellent rates in covering Seniors with various medical conditions.
- Standard Life Insurance Coverage – Full face value Life Insurance plan that begins on the policy issue date with no waiting period.
- Substandard Life Insurance Coverage – Full face value Life Insurance plan that begins on the policy issue date with no waiting period. (With premium rates higher than Standard)
- Graded Benefit Life Insurance Coverage – Graded Benefit First 2 years. Policy pays 110% of total premiums paid. If insured dies within first 2 years and death is not due to an accident. Full Death Benefit paid at any time if death is due to an accident. For Non Accidental Death Policy pays Full Death Benefit any time after the first 2 years. Acceptance for ages 50-85 in most states. No health questions or medical exam required to qualify.
- Modified Benefit Life Insurance Coverage – Death Benefit limited in the first two years to a return of premiums plus 10% interest for non accidental death. Policy pays full death benefit at any time for accidental death. Policy pays Full Death Benefit for death after the second year for non accidental death.
- Guaranteed Acceptance Whole Life Insurance Coverage – Graded Benefit first 2 years. Policy pays 110% of total premiums if death is not due to an accident during first 2 years. Full death benefit paid at any time for accidental death. Pays Full Death Benefit after 2 years for Non Accidental Death. Acceptance for ages 50-85. No health questions or medical exam to qualify. Premium Rates that never increase. Benefits that are never reduced because of your age or health. Benefits paid directly to your beneficiaries and may be used for anything.
If you have requested a quote, our dedicated senior life insurance agents will call you as soon as possible. They will discuss your condition and give you a free no obligation whole life policy quote. We will get you a Whole Life Insurance Policy with No Medical Exam. Even if you have senior related illness or major medical conditions, you Can Get Coverage. We will give you quotes from more than one Senior Life Insurance Company. You can compare our rates to angel care insurance plan. Please watch our life insurance TV Ad again for more information. Remember, with us you are likely to find a Better USA Life Insurance Company. With low monthly premium rates. We will shop our many carriers to find you the most affordable Life Insurance plan for your situation. Even if you are not a senior, we may still be able to get you a whole life insurance plan. Age 1 to 85. Get senior life insurance quotes today.
Qualifying Age For A Senior Care Life Plan – 50 To 85
Most USA life insurance companies will not cover you at age 81 to 85. We have senior life insurance plans we can get your covered; up to age 85. We sometimes get calls from people seeking life insurance at ages 20+, 30+, 40+ who cannot get coverage. If you are in this situation we may have a plan for you. Call us. We will do our best to get you the most affordable whole life insurance policy. Get your low cost Senior Care Life Insurance Plan today at SeniorCareLife.com.
Get A 2021 Senior Care Life Insurance Plan
NO Medical Exam Required
Call 800-308-9840 to speak with a SeniorCareLife Licensed Agent.
USA Life Insurance Agent Licensed In 48 States