I am a 89 year old senior citizen, can I get life insurance coverage? Yes you can if you qualify!Most Life Insurance companies have a cut off age of 80. However there are companies that provide coverage for you at age 89. Our A+ Rated life insurance carriers will provide you with life insurance coverage for seniors up to 89 years old. At senior care life, we specialize in finding coverage for seniors up to age 89. We can get you a Whole Life Insurance Policy with No Medical Exam if you qualify.
Most insurance companies will provide coverage in the following categories:
- Standard Life Insurance Coverage
- Substandard Life Insurance Coverage
- Graded Benefit Life Insurance Coverage
- Modified Benefit Life Insurance Coverage
- All Policies Are Whole Life Insurance Coverage
- Policies Grow Cash Value
- You Can Borrow From Cash Value
- Excellent Premium Rates
- Multiple Life Insurance Companies To Choose From
- Policies That Covers Seniors with All Medical Conditions
- No Medical Exam Required
89 Year Old Senior Citizen Can Get Life Insurance
No Medical Exam Health Questions Only
If you are 89 years old, fill out the contact form above for a Quick Quote from a Licensed Senior Life Insurance Professional in Your State. Your policy can cost as little as $1 a day.
We can get you a Whole Life Insurance Policy with No Medical Exam even if you have major illnesses. If you have already requested your senior whole life insurance quote, our agents will call you back soon as possible to discuss your condition and give you a free no obligation quote on your whole life insurance policy.