Get A Substandard Whole Life Insurance Policy if you don’t qualify for Standard.
A Substandard Whole Life Insurance policy will cost you a little more than a standard policy. We always try to get you the best rate. Depending on your medical conditions, you may not qualify for a standard policy. We will then try to get you qualified for the next best – a substandard policy.
Get an affordable senior care plan to cover your final expenses. Easy Phone Application Quick Approval. A Licensed Agent Will Assist You. Call 678-468-5163
Our A+ Rated life insurance carriers will provide you with the best rate and policy for which you qualify (With No Medical Exam) up to age 85. Fill out our Contact Form to request a quote on a Whole Life Insurance policy that’s just right for you. Get Quick Approval and your certification of coverage within a few days.
Benefits of having a Substandard Whole Life Insurance Policy:
- Full coverage start on the policy issue date with no waiting period
- You policy face value never decrease
- Your whole life policy builds cash value
- Permanent Life Insurance
- Your monthly premium (payments) will never increase
- You can never outlive your policy
- Policy pays your beneficiary as long as premiums have been paid
- Policy cannot be revoked by the insurance company
- Guaranteed Death Benefit
- Your policy last your whole life
- Policy cannot be cancelled except for non payment