Life Insurance Coverage with Mitral Valve Prolapse
As a senior, if you are seeking life insurance coverage with having Mitral Valve Prolapse we can help. Some life insurance companies may not provide coverage if you have Mitral Valve Prolapse, due to their underwriting risk assessment.
Get Life Insurance With Mitral Valve Prolapse – Easy Phone Application Quick Approval. Call a Licensed Agent at 678-468-5163
Our A+ Rated life insurance carriers will provide you with low cost life insurance coverage (With No Medical Exam) if you have Mitral Valve Prolapse. Fill out our Contact Form to request life insurance coverage if you have Mitral Valve Prolapse or other medical issues.
Some causes and symptoms associated with Mitral Valve Prolapse:
- A racing or irregular heartbeat (arrhythmia)
- Dizziness or lightheadedness
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- often when lying flat or during physical activity
- Chest pain
- Shortness of breath with exertion
- Swelling in the legs and feet
- Blood flows backward through the mitral valve
- Can cause weakness of the heart muscle
- Fluttering or rapid heartbeat called palpitations