Life Insurance Coverage with Depression or Chronic Depression
As a senior, if you are seeking life insurance coverage while having Depression we can help. Some life insurance companies may not provide coverage if you have Depression, due to their underwriting risk assessment. However our A+ Rated life insurance carriers will provide you with low cost life insurance coverage if you have Depression.
Fill out our Contact Form to request life insurance coverage if you have Depression or other medical issues. OR Call a Senior Care Life Licensed Agent at 678-468-5163 or Toll Free 888-684-1344.
Some symptoms associated with Depression:
- Feelings of sadness, emptiness or unhappiness
- Angry outbursts, irritability or frustration
- Loss of interest or pleasure in normal activities
- Sleep disturbances, including insomnia
- Tiredness and lack of energy
- Changes in appetite, reduced appetite and weight loss
- Anxiety, agitation or restlessness
- Slowed thinking, speaking or body movements
- Feelings of worthlessness or guilt, fixating on past
- Trouble thinking, concentrating, making decisions
- Frequent thoughts of death, suicidal thoughts