Life Insurance Coverage with having a Defibrillator
As a senior, if you are seeking life insurance coverage after having a Defibrillator episode we can help. Some life insurance companies may not provide coverage if you have Defibrillator Implanted, due to their underwriting risk assessment. However our A+ Rated life insurance carriers will provide you with low cost life insurance coverage if you have a Defibrillator.
Fill out our Contact Form or Call a Senior Care Life Licensed Agent at 678-468-5163 or Toll Free 888-684-1344 to request life insurance coverage if you have a Defibrillator or other medical issues.
Reasons for having a Defibrillator Implanted:
- Rapid heartbeat
- Abnormal heart rhythms
- History of coronary artery disease
- Heart attack that has weakened the heart
- A heart condition that involves abnormal heart muscle
- An inherited heart defect
- Long QT syndrome
- Ventricular Fibrillation
- Brugada syndrome
- Arrhythmogenic right ventricular dysplasia
- Sustained ventricular tachycardia