COPD life insurance coverage
If you are affected by COPD you may be having a hard time getting COPD life insurance coverage. As most companies considers COPD as a high underwriting risk. Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, otherwise known as COPD, is one of the most common lung diseases experienced today. COPD takes on two main forms: Chronic bronchitis that involves a persistent cough and Emphysema, which involves the extensive deterioration of the lung passages over time, COPD is a pervasive disease that requires extensive treatment and frequent medical attention.
Get COPD life insurance coverage. Easy Phone Application Quick Approval. Call a Senior Care Life Licensed Agent at 678-468-5163 or Toll Free 888-684-1344.
COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease) is a chronic respiratory condition that can affect lung function. When it comes to life insurance coverage for individuals with COPD, it’s important to understand that each insurance company has its own underwriting guidelines and policies. These guidelines dictate how they assess the risk associated with insuring someone with a pre-existing medical condition like COPD.
Here are some general points to consider regarding life insurance coverage for individuals with COPD:
- Underwriting: Insurance companies typically evaluate several factors when assessing an applicant with COPD, including the severity of the condition, age at diagnosis, current lung function, treatment plans, and overall health. They may request medical records, ask detailed health-related questions, and sometimes require a medical examination or specific tests.
- Severity of COPD: The severity of COPD plays a significant role in determining life insurance eligibility and premiums. Mild to moderate cases may have a better chance of obtaining coverage with standard rates, while severe cases might face higher premiums or even be declined.
- Treatment and Compliance: Insurance companies will also consider the treatment plan for COPD and whether the applicant is compliant with the prescribed medications and lifestyle changes. Consistent management of the condition can positively influence the underwriting decision.
- Premiums: Life insurance premiums for individuals with COPD are generally higher compared to those without any significant health conditions. The exact increase in premiums will depend on the severity of COPD, overall health, and other risk factors.
- Policy Options: Depending on the severity of COPD, some insurance companies may offer modified policies, such as graded or guaranteed issue life insurance. These policies may have limited death benefits initially or a waiting period before full coverage takes effect.
It’s important to note that the availability and terms of life insurance coverage for COPD may vary from one insurance company to another. It’s advisable to consult with multiple insurance providers or work with an experienced insurance agent who can guide you through the process and help you find the best coverage options based on your specific circumstances.
A COPD life insurance is a policy for people who have been diagnosed with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder (COPD). Many insurance carriers either don’t offer COPD life insurance coverage, or they offer below average coverage for a high price. At Senior Care Life it’s our goal to provide all seniors access to quality insurance that suits their coverage and budget needs regardless of their health condition. One of our certified insurance specialist will help you chose the best option for your family. You can get this permanent whole life insurance coverage without health questions or a medical exam. We will find you a whole life policy that fits you and your family’s needs at a price that fits your budget.
With your COPD life insurance plan you will help your family avoid the financial stress of your funeral cost while they have to deal with their emotional loss of loosing you. Our goal to find you a policy that fits all of your family’s life insurance needs. COPD life insurance coverage can be hard to find or sometimes too expensive. To get your free quote for COPD life insurance, fill out the form above or call us today at 678-468-5163. At Senior Care Life we believe that everyone deserves access to great coverage at an affordable price. Keep in mind that funeral and burial costs can sometimes exceed $10,000, and that doesn’t include the medical bills or other expenses you could leave behind. So get COPD Life Insurance coverage today.
Our A+ Rated life insurance carriers will provide you with low cost life insurance coverage if you have COPD. Fill out our Contact Form to request life insurance coverage if you have COPD or other medical issues.
Some Causes of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease “COPD”
One of the typical factors that is associated with COPD is the environment. As repeated exposure to pollution, chemical fumes, and other irritants can cause trauma to the bronchial tubes as well as the lung passages that can eventually lead to COPD. Other factors include Emphysema caused by smoking or even hereditary factors such as the hereditary disease. We always seek to try our very best to understand your challenges and work with you in finding you the right policy. Our job at Senior Care Life is to help you get the best plan that will provide the coverage you need with COPD.
Some symptoms associated with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease:
- Shortness of breath, especially during physical activities
- Chest tightness
- Excess mucus in lungs
- Chronic cough that produces sputum
- Blueness of the lips or fingernail beds (cyanosis)
- Frequent respiratory infections
- Lack of energy
- Take longer to breathe out than to breathe in
- A barrel chest is a sign of COPD
- Unintended weight loss (in later stages)
You Can Get Life Insurance Coverage
If you have Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
If you have COPD or any other illnesses, fill out the contact form above for a Quick Quote from a Licensed Senior Life Insurance Professional in Your State. Your policy can cost as little as $1 a day.
Get COPD coverage with a Guaranteed Acceptance Whole Life Insurance Policy
With today’s high medical cost, any money saved will help in reducing your over all monthly expenses in managing your Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) health condition. Most carriers will cover you with guaranteed issue life insurance policy or a Graded benefit policy. With this type of coverage you will not have to worry about the possibility of being rejected due to your health issues as coverage requires no health questions or medical exam. Your agent will know about the insurance companies underwriting criteria and requirements for life insurance coverage with COPD. Our Agents at Senior Care Life specialize in knowing the most affordable coverage options with the best life insurance companies for your condition. Even If your health condition with COPD is deteriorating you can still get coverage.
We can also get you a Whole Life Insurance Policy with No Medical Exam even if you have other illnesses. You may qualify for:
- Standard Life Insurance Coverage or
- Substandard Life Insurance Coverage or
- Graded Benefit Life Insurance Coverage or
- Modified Benefit Life Insurance Coverage
If you have already requested your senior whole life insurance quote, our agents will call you back soon as possible to discuss your condition and give you a free no obligation quote on your whole life insurance policy.