Life Insurance Coverage With Cardiomyopathy
As a senior, if you are seeking life insurance coverage with Cardiomyopathy we can help. Some life insurance companies may not provide coverage if you have Cardiomyopathy, due to their underwriting risk assessment. However our A+ Rated life insurance carriers will provide you with low cost life insurance coverage if you have Cardiomyopathy. Fill out our Contact Form to request life insurance coverage if you have Cardiomyopathy or other medical issues.
Call a Senior Care Life Licensed Agent at 678-468-5163 or Toll Free 888-684-1344.
Some causes and risk factor associated with Cardiomyopathy:
- Long-term high blood pressure
- Heart valve problems
- Heart tissue damage from previous heart attack
- Chronic rapid heart rate
- Metabolic disorders – obesity, thyroid disease, diabetes
- Nutritional deficiencies of essential vitamins or minerals
- Drinking too much alcohol
- Use of cocaine, amphetamines, or anabolic steroids
- Use of some chemotherapy drugs
- Certain viral infections
- Iron buildup in the heart muscle