- Your policy last your whole life
- You policy face value never decrease
- Your whole life policy builds cash value
- Permanent Life Insurance
- Your monthly premium (payments) will never increase
- You can never outlive your policy
- Pays your beneficiary as long as premiums have been paid
- Policy cannot be revoked by the insurance company
- Guaranteed Death Benefit
- Level Premiums
- Policy cannot be cancelled except for non payment
You Can Get NY Whole Life Insurance Coverage
UP TO AGE 85 WITH NO MEDICAL EXAM
If you need a NY Whole Insurance policy with great rates, fill out the contact form above for a Quick Quote from a Licensed Senior Life Insurance Professional in Your State. Your policy can cost as little as $1 a day.
At SeniorCareLife we do our best in getting you the lowest cost coverage for your medical condition. In fact, the longer you are in good health, the greater your chances are of qualifying for a more affordable whole life insurance policy. In addition to working with an agent Licensed In New York who specializes in senior life insurance coverage. Our agents will assist you in obtaining the coverage you need at a rate you can afford. Keep in mind that while a guaranteed life insurance policy or a Graded benefit policy typically usually cost a bit more than traditional standard life insurance policies, you will not have to worry about the possibility of being rejected due to your health issues. It is very important that you do your best to maintain good health in order to qualify for the best rate. You can always get coverage with a Guaranteed Acceptance NY Whole Life Insurance Policy regardless of your medical condition. If you have been diagnosed with a medical condition and need life insurance, one of the most important steps you can take toward getting coverage is to work with a life insurance agent who specializes in obtaining life insurance coverage for people with that condition. Even If your health condition is deteriorating and you are concerned that you will not qualify life insurance, you can still get coverage.
By working with a New York Licensed agent who specializes in senior life insurance, you will increase your chances of finding the most affordable coverage. We can get you a NY Whole Life Insurance Policy with No Medical Exam. You may qualify for:
- Standard Life Insurance Coverage or
- Substandard Life Insurance Coverage or
- Graded Benefit Life Insurance Coverage or
- Modified Benefit Life Insurance Coverage
If you have already requested your senior whole life insurance quote, our agents will call you back soon as possible to discuss your condition and give you a free no obligation quote on your whole life insurance policy.
- Providing Whole Life – Burial – Funeral Plan – Final Expense Insurance Policies to Seniors in All NY Cities: Albany, Amsterdam, Auburn, Batavia, Beacon, Binghamton, Bronx, Buffalo, Canandaigua, Cohoes, Corning, Cortland, Dunkirk, Elmira, Fulton, Geneva, Glen Cove, Glens Falls, Gloversville, Hornell, Hudson, Ithaca, Jamaica NY, Jamestown, Johnstown, Kingston, Lackawanna, Little Falls, Lockport, Long Beach, Mechanicville, Middletown, Mount Vernon, New Rochelle, New York, Newburgh, Niagara Falls, North Tonawanda, Norwich, Ogdensburg, Olean, Oneida, Oneonta, Oswego, Peekskill, Plattsburgh, Port Jervis, Poughkeepsie, Queens, Rensselaer, Rochester, Rome, Rye, Salamanca, Saratoga Springs, Schenectady, Sherrill, Syracuse, Tonawanda, Troy, Utica, Watertown, Watervliet, White Plains, Yonkers