Life Insurance With Asthma: As a senior, if you are seeking life insurance coverage while you have Asthma we can help. Our life insurance companies don’t ask about asthma and considers it a low risk. Therefor you will be able to get a low cost standard whole life – level benefit plan. With no waiting period.
Easy Phone Application Quick Approval. A Licensed Agent Will Assist You.
Call a Senior Care Life Agent at 678-468-5163 or Toll Free 888-684-1344.
Our A+ Rated life insurance carriers will provide you with low cost life insurance coverage while you have Asthma. Fill out our Contact Form to request life insurance coverage if you have Asthma or other medical issues.
Some symptoms associated with Asthma:
- Shortness of breath
- Chest tightness or pain
- Trouble sleeping caused by shortness of breath
- Trouble sleeping caused by coughing or wheezing
- A whistling or wheezing sound when exhaling
- Coughing or wheezing attacks
- Coughing worsened by a respiratory virus
- Wheezing worsened by a respiratory virus
- Shortness of breath while exercising
- Feelings of anxiety or panic
- Very rapid breathing