I am a 82 year old senior citizen, can I get life insurance coverage? Yes you can!
Most Life Insurance companies have a cut off age of 80. However there are companies that provide coverage up to age 85. Our A+ Rated life insurance carriers will provide you with life insurance coverage. At senior care life, we specialize in finding coverage for seniors up to age 85. We can get you a Whole Life Insurance Policy with No Medical Exam.
Most insurance companies will provide coverage in the following categories:
- Standard Life Insurance Coverage
- Substandard Life Insurance Coverage
- Graded Benefit Life Insurance Coverage
- Modified Benefit Life Insurance Coverage
- All Policies Are Whole Life Insurance Coverage
- Policies Grow Cash Value
- You Can Borrow From Cash Value
- Excellent Premium Rates
- Multiple Life Insurance Companies To Choose From
- Policies That Covers Seniors with All Medical Conditions
- No Medical Exam Required