I am a 81 year old senior citizen, can I get life insurance coverage? Yes you can! Most Life Insurance companies have a cut off age of 80. However our carriers can provide you with coverage.
Our A+ Rated life insurance carriers will provide you with life insurance coverage – Qualifying Age 50 to 85. We can get you a Whole Life Insurance Policy with No Medical Exam.
Call a Senior Care Life Licensed Agent at 678-468-5163 or Toll Free 888-684-1344.
Multiple Coverage Options Available For You To Qualify:
- Standard Life Insurance Coverage
- Substandard Life Insurance Coverage
- Graded Benefit Life Insurance Coverage
- Modified Benefit Life Insurance Coverage
- All Policies Are Whole Life Insurance Coverage
- Policies Grow Cash Value
- You Can Borrow From Cash Value
- Excellent Premium Rates
- Multiple Life Insurance Companies To Choose From
- Policies That Covers Seniors with All Medical Conditions
- No Medical Exam Required